Location: Northwest Michigan
Industry: Retail Store
Listing ID: AH181119OR
Highly unique store where products are always changing. This store and concept were established as a “first to market” retailer of specialty recycled building materials. Help customers save money, while saving resources. The reclaimed products available through this unique retailer provide an opportunity for customers to apply both style and imagination to their projects.
The owner is ready to move into retirement and has reduced the price to below market value, especially with inventory included in the purchase price.
Total Sales: $262,235
Cash Flow: $37,502
FFE: $40,257 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $44,961 (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Owner wishes to retire.
Training & Support:
Owner is willing to assist in a smooth transition of the business.
Lease Option: Yes
Monthly Rent: 2900
Type of Location: Large Warehouse
• Current location is a leased 11,300 square foot building
• Building is owned and would prefer to lease, but may be open to selling real estate.
The company has a very strong foothold in a dynamically growing trend. This concept and retailer have very little, if any direct competition. Company has some distinct advantages and opportunities in the area to build inventory and support its already outstanding reputation.
The following represents potential opportunities for growth a new owner could quickly implement to improve the operations and profitability of the business:
- Further cultivate in place systems that allow for quick response to sourcing opportunities to grow sought after inventory.
- Develop deeper ties with non-profit organizations to acquire more incoming
- Have events several times a year at the store.
- Cultivate new relationships to secure sought after inventory.
- Bringing on skilled field workers that can work fast and efficient, while being very careful not to damage materials.
- Increase efforts in marketing in order to increase sales.
Seller willing to provide necessary financing for buyer to secure SBA financing, if required.