Location: Petoskey, MI
Industry: Upscale Quick Service Restaurant
Listing ID: CK2309163M
OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS & LIVE IN NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN….
The quick-service restaurant industry continues to grow and is trending to offer affordable health conscious options. This newly listed Franchise is known for its high quality, individually prepared sandwiches, salads, bowls and lettuce wraps. The business is part of a fast growing national franchise recognized for its fun and vibrant environment, offering an extensive menu that provides many options for the health conscious and those with special dietary needs.
It is located in one of the most desirable locations in the area. This location is anchored by major retail and entertainment businesses that drive guests to this fast-casual restaurant.
Since opening in late 2012, the business has provided consistent sales and free cash flow from operations. The location is up to date and all the equipment was purchased new at the time of opening.
The owner has established this business well within the business and residential community has developed a strong loyalty of its clientele. There are many identified ways to allow a new owner to grow sales and profitability. Further, half of the franchise fee for a 2nd location will come with the purchase of this business, setting the stage for multi-unit ownership.
Total Sales: $515,000
Cash Flow: $64,030
FFE: $222,143 (Included in Price)
Inventory: $10,000 (Included in Price)
Reason For Sale:
Ready for a change. Children away at college, looking for a new challenge.
Training & Support:
Available by franchisor and owner will assist in transition.
Year Established: 2012
Days & Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday - 11:00am – 8:00pm; Friday & Saturday - 11:00am – 9:00pm; Sunday - 11:00am – 6:00p
Owner Hours Per Week: Owner/Operator
Employees: 12 - 15 Part-Time
Lease Option: (2) 5 Year Renewal Options
Monthly Rent: 3593
Type of Location: Strip Mall
Square Footage: 1875
Newer unit is 1,875 square feet that can accommodate 49 – 53 seated guests. The unit is located in a large big box retail development with major retailers that draw thousands of visitors daily. The several major retailers and additional draw of a movie theater in close proximity makes this unit in an ideal location.
The location is in a very popular and desirable area, with easy access both into and out of the development. Parking is free and more than sufficient to operate the restaurant.
Franchise requirements require net worth of $500,000.
Offers competitive advantages of:
- Superior location – is in one of the most popular locations in the area. It is located in close proximity of the largest retailers in the area and a theater that draws a large number of weekday and evening traffic.
- Extensive menu of high quality products – are unique to the extensive menu provided by this franchise. Options abound for all dining guests.. All items can be created with multiple options to accommodate guest desires. All items are prepared fresh and individually to-order, with the highest quality of products.
- Health conscious and special dietary options – with an extensive menu. There is a plentiful number of items for those seeking healthy options and items available for those on special diets, including gluten-free and vegan.
- Autonomy is managing your business – owner has freedom in promotions, marketing and community involvement.
- Multiple avenues for growing the business – this location can accommodate in-restaurant service, to go, online ordering for Grab & Go, and catering.
The following changes will contribute to increased sales and profitability of this location including…
- Increase focus on developing and expanding the catering segment of the business. Currently, catering only accounts for 3% of their sales and this could easily be doubled,
- Expand loyalty programs by continuing Punch Cards & initiate franchise Loyalty Program.
- Utilize national email blast program.
- Expand the Grab N’ Go partnership with existing and new convenience stores.
- Expand usage of online ordering.
- Expand usage of foodjunky’s (foodjunky.com) and other online ordering systems.
- New menu rollout expected next year and can start testing it today.